Club Mission Statement:
To provide an environment conducive to the development of the whole player through quality training, study and competition.
As a soccer club we will endeavour to:
- Develop and prepare our players for the future, both on and off the field.
- Equally, if not more importantly, we reinforce non-soccer specific skills such as communication, teamwork, time management, responsibility, discipline and respect for all players.
- Believe in the potential of all soccer players and seek to empower them with the self-belief to build confidence from the raising of soccer standards.
- Strive to ensure all soccer players are given a balanced soccer experience and quality instruction.
- Provide a positive environment for all soccer players to participate, enjoy and achieve success.
- Allow all players to opportunity to play soccer. Everybody has the potential to play soccer and we will encourage everyone to recognize and aspire to play soccer.
- Ensure all staff and volunteers work together showing enthusiasm and a professional approach.
- The club will ensure that staff professional development includes soccer management and recognition of a good work ethic. This will help in the personal development program which leads to job satisfaction and achievable career pathways.
- Engage the whole community to be involved with our club development and successes with a variety of effective alliances, partnerships and networks.
Committee: Committee Structure